Professional Team Building at
Even though Yoga has been around for thousands of years, it’s only in the recent past that people have started to understand it’s real value for mental and physical health. However, you might be amazed to know that the advantages of yoga are not only limited to physical & mental health. The benefits associated with a regular yoga practice can also be experienced off of the mat, in one’s professional life.
Many businesses and professionals across all fields, from schools to fortune 500 companies are providing yoga classes as a service to their employees. Organizations that recognize the need for yoga wellness programs see an increase in workplace motivation, focus and attention as well as overall performance and satisfaction.
Since the doors opened in August 2015, Yoga Centric has worked with a variety of professionals, ranging from teachers, salon employees & local law firms. Led by a Yoga Alliance RYT (registered yoga teacher), our Team Building sessions include a 70 minute yoga practice sequenced to fit the experience and needs of your group. Sessions can range from restorative to intense vinyasa style yoga. Also available for smaller groups, Yoga Centric offers the only Aerial Yoga classes in Harford County. Perfect for team building sessions of 7 or smaller.
Yoga can be a part of everyone’s life regardless of age. Give your child the gift of yoga for their birthday and let Yoga Centric plan their special day. YC will take care of everything from an age appropriate yoga practice, crafts, food, drinks and party favors. Parents can enjoy the serene environment of the YC lounge and enjoy infused water, tea and fruit or do a little shopping in the yoga boutique. Parents of birthday guest are encouraged to stay, however dropping off their guests is recommended. Our staff is prepared to take care of and host children and teens from ages 4-18.
For booking information~ email email@example.com
Choose from Mat or Aerial Yoga
Mat Yoga 70 minutes (minimum of 10 guests)
$22 per guest
- Appropriate for ages 16 & up
- Accommodates 10-35 guests
- Use of our cozy lounge for pre or post yoga meeting.
- Limited mat rentals included.
Aerial Yoga 60 minutes
$35 per guest
- Appropriate for children ages 8-14.
- Accommodates 4-7 guests
- 60 minute uniquely sequenced flight, led by a certified Aerial Arts & Yoga instructor.
- $150 non-refundable deposit due upon reservation.
- In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather, Yoga Centric will make every effort to reschedule your private session as quickly as possible.
- In the event of an unforeseeable circumstance and you need to reschedule your session, arrangements must be made a minimum of 2 weeks prior to original date.
- Final payment and guest registration must be complete prior to your scheduled session.
- Due to allergies and the integrity of our private sessions, no outside food, beverages or party supplies will be permitted.
- If you are interested in providing food or beverages for your group, arrangements can be made specific to your needs, with a Yoga Centric Community Manager.
- Although mat rentals are complimentary for private groups, we encourage that you bring your own if available.
For booking information:
Prior to sending an inquiry regarding the scheduling of a private celebration, please complete the pre-booking questionnaire below.