Yoga Centric for Athletes
- Each yoga practice is instructed by a Yoga Centric RYT 200 instructor.
- Your team’s practice will be tailored to their respective sport, focusing on the large and small muscle, bone and joint groups that are under-prepared and overused during their season.
- Pre-season & in-season sessions will vary in intensity to prevent injury & overuse prior to game time or regular season. Athletes will acquire the knowledge of basic yoga poses (asanas) that they can continue to practice during and long after the season is over.
- Mat’s can be provided upon request, although it is advised that each athlete invest in their own mat for future use, so that they can continue their practice long after their session(s) are over.
- Session(s) can be held at Yoga Centric or off-premise.
NEW! 3 Hour Workshop for Club or Varsity Collegiate Athletes
Athletes will learn how to become mindfully aware of the connection between physical health of the body, state of mind, control of breathe and heart rate. With these tools and consistent practice, athletes will experiences a noticeable change in their attitude, perspective sports & in the classroom.
Benefits of an ongoing yoga practice are endless to college athletes while in their college years and long after.
CLICK VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS:
Single Session in-Studio per Athlete $15 per athlete
3 Sessions in-Studio per Athlete $40 per athlete
Yoga for Athletes Off Premise 3 Sessions $325 per team
Off-Premise 1 Session Team $125 per team
3 Hour Session for Collegiate Athletes $800 per team
*all athlete off-premise yoga session(s) require a 50% deposit upon registration. Full payment to be made 48 hours prior to scheduled session(s).
High School Team schedules
Off-premise (outside of the studio): Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
In-studio: Monday – Friday, 2:45pm – 5:30pm
Recreation & Club athletics availability
Off-premise (outside of studio) or In-studio
Monday – Friday, 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8:00am – 1:00pm