Although we are currently closed to the general public due to COVID-19, Yoga Centric is still providing the same quality of care and service that you have grown to appreciate. Our current priority is to make decisions that are in line with state mandates and keep our community safe and healthy. We will evaluate our decisions to provide yoga classes and reopen on a weekly basis. At this time Yoga Centric has signed their Maryland back to business pledge (click here to view) and will consider all safety factors with each decision.
- At this time, all Fresh Air Yoga and Aerial classes are open to studio members only. Please click here check out our membership options. If you are new to the studio, please check back periodically as we continue to add class options to the schedule. If you are interested in scheduling a private “Fresh Air” mat or aerial yoga class, please email email@example.com to schedule.
- If you currently have an active Yoga Centric class pass(es), the studio will be extending expiration dates and honoring class passes beginning September. If your class pass has expired during the time the studio has been closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your extension. You can also wait until the studio reopens classes to the general public and request your extension before your first class back to the studio. Yoga Centric is also exchanging class passes for memberships. Email email@example.com to process exchanges. For each 0-20+ class pass you will receive 1 to 3 months free.
- If you were new to Yoga Centric during the COVID-19 closing and purchased the studio’s 30 days for $30 pass, the days that were remaining on your pass will automatically be added when the studio reopens to the public.
- If you currently have a gift card or online gift certificate, these do not expire and will be honored once the studio reopens to the public. You can also shop in the boutique beginning on May 20.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 3
- The studio’s boutique is well stocked with yoga gear and open to the public. Hours of operation may vary, however, if you are looking to make a purchase or shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific times. Yoga Centric is currently closed on Sundays for cleaning.
- Interested in yoga teacher training? Check out our Fall schedule to include both mat and aerial yoga teacher trainings. Want to speak to a YTT administrator or ready to register, email email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions or interests at this time, please email Yoga Centric with your name, contact number and inquiry. We will be glad to call you within 72 hours. Due to an increased number of phone calls, Yoga Centric asks that you use email for communications.