ZENNA WELLNESS RYS 200 powered by YOGA CENTRIC!
“The most important ingredient for change is willingness.”
Zenna Wellness is a peaceful and beautiful studio specializing in meditation, yoga & healing! After settling into their new home, located in Berlin, Maryland, Zenna’s is excited to host the studio’s first yoga teacher training, powered by Yoga Centric.
Yoga Centric is a Yoga Alliance, RYS (registered yoga school) 200 hour teacher training. Both their curriculum and trainers meet the standards of and are qualified by the Yoga Alliance®. Yoga Centric has led 6 trainings at their home studio in Bel Air, Maryland and is excited to bring their program and enthusiasm to teach others to the shore!
Both studios are inspired by yoga and the commitment to share the practice with others. The partnership and connection of both studio’s and their individual passions for yoga will bring a well rounded and versatile approach to teaching the history, philosophy and modernization of yoga.
Yoga Centric’s program is facilitated by a team of ERYT’s (experienced registered yoga teachers) who are trained to lead and teach to a combination of learning styles and focuses. Both Zenna wellness instructors and additional guest trainers will also assist in leading educational sessions throughout the course.
All RYT 200 teacher trainings must include 200 hours of training hours to include:
180 Contact Hours – Educationally relevant hours of learning that take place in the presence of a qualified trainer.
20 Non-Contact Hours – Educationally relevant hours of learning that occur without a faculty member present.
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- Teaching Special Populations
- Create Your Own and Meditate with Mala Beads
- Nutrition & Living Your Healthiest Lifestyle
- Group Potluck Meal
- Vision/Goal Setting
- Restorative Yoga 101
Graduates of Zenna Wellness RYS 200 will:
- have the skills and confidence required to teach a Vinyasa yoga class to a demographically diverse and mixed level class.
- learn to use their innate qualities and natural abilities to teach yoga asana in a manner that is reflective of what they learn in training and who they truly are.
- learn the importance of being part of a community and how connection with other like-minded individuals can positively impact their growth as a practitioner and yoga teacher.
- have comprehension of body alignment and anatomical knowledge to safely teach yoga asana to a variety of practitioner levels and abilities.
- be able to use their knowledge of yoga philosophy to better understand their own personal practice and belief system.
- gain an understanding of historical teachings and methods of the first practitioners of yoga.
- understand the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others.
COST OF PROGRAM
FULL TUITION: $2,750
*Full payment due September 27, 2020
DEPOSIT: $500 due upon enrollment
*Due by September 13, 2020
MATRICULATION FEE (Books & Materials): $150 due upon enrollment
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS: $250
*Register and pay in full by May 11, 2020 and receive $250 off of your remaining tuition after deposit.
Any tuition balances remaining after October 4, 2020, will be enrolled in a four month payment plan.
The following schedules are designed to meet the required contact training hours in each of the five educational categories of yoga study and practice. To become a certified RYT 200 (registered yoga teacher), each trainee must complete 100% of the predetermined session hours listed below. The program is also complemented with the opportunity to participate in a required group community service project, selected and completed by the trainees enrolled in the program. This project will serve as part of the additional 20 non-contact hours, not listed below and is required to successfully complete the program. All additional non-contact hours will consist of practice, reading and journaling.
Please complete the form below to inquire now: