“This is the part where you find out who you are.”
Yoga Centric’s program is facilitated by a team of ERYT’s (experienced registered yoga teachers) who are trained to lead and teach to a combination of learning styles and focuses. Additional support and guest trainers will also assist in leading educational sessions throughout the course.
E-RYT 500, Frameworks Yoga
Pictured with Class of Winter 2019
Emily Glasgow, E-RYT 200
YTT Planning with Yoga Centric Staff
All RYT 200 teacher trainings must include 200 hours of training hours to include:
185 educationally relevant hours of learning under the following education categories.
- Create Your Own and Meditate with Mala Beads
- Nutrition & Living Your Healthiest Lifestyle
- Group Potluck Meal
- Vision/Goal Setting
Graduates of Yoga Centric’s RYS 200 will:
- have the skills and confidence required to teach a Vinyasa yoga class to a demographically diverse and mixed level class.
- learn to use their innate qualities and natural abilities to teach yoga asana in a manner that is reflective of what they learn in training and who they truly are.
- learn the importance of being part of a community and how connection with other like-minded individuals can positively impact their growth as a practitioner and yoga teacher.
- have comprehension of body alignment and anatomical knowledge to safely teach yoga asana to a variety of practitioner levels and abilities.
- be able to use their knowledge of yoga philosophy to better understand their own personal practice and belief system.
- gain an understanding of historical teachings and methods of the first practitioners of yoga.
- understand the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others.
COST OF PROGRAM
FULL TUITION: $2,750
*Full payment due prior to the start of training
DEPOSIT: $500 due upon enrollment
MATRICULATION FEE (Books & Materials): $150 due upon enrollment
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS: $250
Any tuition balances remaining after the start of training will be enrolled in a 4 month payment plan with a 5% balance fee.
The following schedules are designed to meet the required contact training hours in each of the five educational categories of yoga study and practice. To become a certified RYT 200 (registered yoga teacher), each trainee must complete 100% of the predetermined session hours listed below. The program is also complemented with the opportunity to participate in a required group community service project, selected and completed by the trainees enrolled in the program. This project will serve as part of the additional 20 non-contact hours, not listed below and is required to successfully complete the program. All additional non-contact hours will consist of practice, reading and journaling.
Please complete the form below to inquire now: