Yoga Centric’s program is facilitated by a team of ERYT’s (experienced registered yoga teachers) who are trained to lead and teach to a combination of learning styles and focuses. Additional support and guest trainers will also assist in leading educational sessions throughout the course.
E-RYT 500, Frameworks Yoga
Pictured with Class of Winter 2019
Emily Glasgow, E-RYT 200
YTT Planning with Yoga Centric Staff
All RYT 200 teacher trainings must include 200 hours of training hours to include:
180 Contact Hours – Educationally relevant hours of learning that take place in the presence of a qualified trainer.
20 Non-Contact Hours – Educationally relevant hours of learning that occur without a faculty member present.
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- Create Your Own and Meditate with Mala Beads
- Ayurveda Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Group Potluck Meal
- Vision/Goal Setting
Graduates of Yoga Centric’s RYS 200 will:
- have the skills and confidence required to teach a Vinyasa yoga class to a demographically diverse and mixed level class.
- learn to use their innate qualities and natural abilities to teach yoga asana in a manner that is reflective of what they learn in training and who they truly are.
- learn the importance of being part of a community and how connection with other like-minded individuals can positively impact their growth as a practitioner and yoga teacher.
- have comprehension of body alignment and anatomical knowledge to safely teach yoga asana to a variety of practitioner levels and abilities.
- be able to use their knowledge of yoga philosophy to better understand their own personal practice and belief system.
- gain an understanding of historical teachings and methods of the first practitioners of yoga.
- understand the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others.
COST OF PROGRAM
FULL TUITION: $2,750
*Full payment due August 21, 2019
DEPOSIT: $500 due upon enrollment
*Due by August 7, 2019
MATRICULATION FEE (Books & Materials): $150
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS: $200
*Register and pay in full by June 11, 2019
- Receive FREE books and materials
- $50 OFF deposit
A four month payment program is available upon request. To inquire, select this option upon form completion.
The following schedules are designed to meet the required contact training hours in each of the five educational categories of yoga study and practice. To become a certified RYT 200 (registered yoga teacher), each trainee must complete 100% of the predetermined session hours listed below. The program is also complemented with the opportunity to participate in a required group community service project, selected and completed by the trainees enrolled in the program. This project will serve as part of the additional 20 non-contact hours, not listed below and is required to successfully complete the program. All additional non-contact hours will consist of practice, reading and journaling.
Please complete the form below to inquire now: